Thursday 24 February 2011

Evaluation: Video Interviews

To show what we have learnt we decided to video myself and Jess being interviewed to answer a few of the questions involved in the evaluation, below is the video of the interviews that we answered;



In the video above, I stated that our film stuck to the traditional conventions of the thriller genre as it showed signs of suspense, shock and voyeurism. I compared it to other films that have been released such as What I did Last Summer due to the teenage element and Social Network to the involvement of social networking site Facebook which is used in the film. I have also stated that the unfair representation is what has motivated us to make this film.

I have also spoke and compared our film to when we filmed our preliminary exercise and how we have improved our skill with certain technologies and how the group's media work has improved on a general level. I stated that I believe the camera work of Jess has improved a lot and the shots and the zoom that we have used in the film reflect much better in comparison to the preliminary exercise. I also stated for amateur acting, the characters in the film had done a sufficient job in order to make the film look realistic.

Jess then explained what technologies we have used in order to enhance and construct our film. Jess mentions the use of the video camera, the blackberry, the blogger, survey monkey and youtube in order to research and plan and make our thriller film. Jess explains the skills we have used in order to improve our ability in these programmes and how we have used them effectively to make our film possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment