Thursday 3 February 2011

My Account of the First Day Filming

We started filming in the woods at first where me and Shelby had to do several takes of walking through the woods while Louise stalked us in the trees. This was a challenge as making conversation while being filmed was not something I was used to. After several takes and several outtakes, we felt we had shot enough shots to edit this scene.

We then went to my house where we filmed the killing scene, we first filmed Shelby getting killed in my bedroom while we then filmed me getting killed on my computer downstairs. In this scene we encountered a acting blunder where camera girl Jess decided to demonstrate how the killer Louise should hit me with the weapon but got caught in the moment and followed through by actually hitting me with the weapon, we suggested she stay behind the camera after this. We now have to film the party scene as we continue to edit in class in order to make our deadline coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment