Monday 14 February 2011

Sent - 1st Draft

Below is the first draft of our film, it has many corrections that need to be made which will be made in the commencing week and I will then post the final draft of the intial opening 2 minutes of our thriller;


In this first draft, I believe that the facial expressions are mostly good and the idea of what is going on is pretty clear with a few minor adjustments maybe needing to be altered. I also believe that the plot created in the film is rather clever however the execution is not 100% to perfection and may need urgent re filming. I also felt that the zoom in on the 'message has been sent' was clever and showed that the actual planning of this film was good.

I feel the improvements that need to be made to this film is that there needs to be music supplied throughout which there is yet to be and there are a few shots that need to be re filmed to fit into the whole storyline. I was hoping to have had this film finished by now but it seems that we need to provide a few adjustments to make the film equivalent to a 'C' grade standard and that will need to be done this week. I feel sound is our main area of expertise which has let us down and a committed week of work will make sure that we have finished this to a decent standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment